Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jazz is saxy :p

WANTED: A man with a love of jazz music!

Today I was in a jazz music kick. I just love the days when it happens. I have to listen to jazz all day! I don't complain about it either. Jazz music just has this magical appeal to it. Listening to it brings happiness to my soul and makes me wish I had swing dance capabilities.

I would love my future husband to have a love of jazz music as well. That way we could listen to it for hours and fake it swing dancing around our house. Isn't that just a cute picture?

Jazz just makes me happy inside. Scatting is also something I only wish I could do.
If I could re-do high school the only thing I would change is doing jazz band all 4 years...instead of just the last half of the semester during my senior year. I would probably still be playing trombone if I had done it all 4 years. I feel bad that I haven't played in so long. :/ My lips are so out of shape.

Are there any cute guys down here at Snow who love jazz music? Let's go on a date...(serious..even if we just listen to music the whole time)

I guess the question I should be asking is, who doesn't like jazz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)