Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dance With Me?


Oh hello 2012! :) I hope you are nice to me.

Anyway, today I was at work and I had my Spotify account open just listening to one of my playlists. Then one of my favorite songs comes on.
I don't know what it is about this song, but everytime I hear it I just get this crazy urge to slow dance into all hours of the night. Maybe it's the sweet melody of the guitar, maybe it's the soft vocals, or maybe even the lyrics. Perhaps it's everything, but I do know that it is just one of those songs that I could dance to forever. But perhaps it's because I haven't slow danced in years, and I really miss it's tenderness.


I want to dance to this so bad. Really. Actually let me correct myself, I want to dance to this with someone I really care about. Not just anyone. That is what would make it special.

In other news, I move to Ephraim this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)