Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Secret

Can I reveal a secret to you that might be shocking?

I like to study. ahh there...I admit it! Seriously, I just love going to the awesome library and sitting in there for hours doing homework and studying stuff. Why be staring at facebook, when I could be learning something ya know? Now since I admitted I like to study when I get something out of it, I also must admit that I do take a break while I am studying and get on facebook. That's almost oxymoronic, but filling your brain is tiring...literally. So, when I feel run down, I take like a 5 minute break on facebook, doing mindless things, and then when I go back to studying, I can focus again. When it becomes impossible for to me focus longer than half an hour, I leave and be done with studying for the day.

Let's just hope I can be nerdy like this the whole semester. I'm only taking 12 credits plus institute so I have a lot more free time than I planned on. So I study. And really the only place I can do that is in that beautifully calm library. Even though people are talking around me, I am just in this zone..

Wow, Alix... raving about studying....really?





Random off topic question:

Do I amuse you with my words?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)