Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some Observational Logic and a Continuation

Well, just a quick continuation from yesterday's post, but this song is perfect. And I love it very much.




So now for some observational logic.

I think I have finally figured out why we as humans long for touches from those we love. I can't believe I had ever even questioned it once I thought of the answer.

It just makes total sense. So hear it is:

From the moment we are born, a loved one's touch becomes one of the most important parts of our lives. When we are babies we cry, and then mommy or daddy comes and holds us to comfort and love us.
Before we die, we often reach our hand out for a loved one to hold.
Touch brings a special connection when two people feel deeply for one another. It is an emotion and action combined into one.

People say that the physical side of relationships (like hugging, kissing, and cuddling) aren't as important as the emotional side. But I say they go hand in hand. Because of an emotional connection, the physical connection becomes just as important. Everything melds together. It's suppose to. There is a perfect balance. And it usually becomes apparent when one side takes over more than the other.

This is just one of many observations of mine though.

Just a little note about me and observing:

I've been observing people and their behavior (especially that of romantic relationships) since I was in jr. high. It was just always interesting to me. Like an unconscious habit, that I didn't ever realize I was doing until I would be writing something similar to what I was saying before. 90% of the time my observations are unconscious, although I process the information consciously. It's weird, I know.  It took me about 4 years to even notice that what I had been doing all this time, was observing those around me and learning all these possible outcomes depending on the situations. I have known about my observation habits for 4 years. So total I've been doing this for 8 years! When I was senior I realized what I finally wanted to do one day as a career, a marriage and family counselor. But it was only within the last few months that I realized that while I would really like to own my own practice (I guess you could call it) I would love to work for LDS Family Services even more than that. What better way to help a marriage or family out by centering the love and advice help around God...the ultimate source of love! And yet, even as I realize all this, I still would really like a family of my own, and know it's importance in the Plan of Happiness..and I won't put that off for anything! :)

I'm a crazy girl, I know. But at least I'm passionate! :)

Have a super awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)