Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am right in the middle.

So there is this video, that I'm sure most of you have seen. And the question is whether or not men and women can be just friends. I thought it was fun to see the answer between the male and female. I would answer the question saying that it is possible. But it really depends on the friendship to begin with. I have a guy friend who me and my sister's consider our brother. And I  also have quite a few guy friends where no romantic inclinations have ever been made. 
But I do believe that if there is a guy and girl that are just friends and they can feel that something is there, they should go after it. Wouldn't that only make the relationship better?
So as you can see...I am right in the middle.



random post by the way. I just came across this video again and decided to make a short quick post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)