Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You choose!

Yuck!

Tonight, I really am just not too great with writing. You can thank english class.
Today.............

(10ish minutes later)


woooow....funny because I totally forgot I had a blogger tab open. So if you combine that with the fact that I have a facebook tab open, and that New Girl is on tv....it's possible forget you were even going to blog tonight. 

So what should I blog about next?
You choose the topic of my next post!
I do allow annonymous commenters on my blog...so what is holding you back?

You can ask me questions about myself, topics that you might find interesting written by me, or anything that doesn't compromise my morals. I've never asked for reader suggestions..so why not?

IN FACT: How about all of you annonymously comment? Yes?
So then it's a surprise for everyone whose idea I choose. I'm not sure how long it will take me to form enough creativeness to effectively write a decent post....but you just be patient.

So make some annonymous suggestions!
DO IT....NOW!

Okay bye!
Also, today I learned that studying and reading out of textbooks all afternoon can make one mighty grumpy. But just like my courtship and marriage teacher says "Being unhappy is something you choose to do." At least I think that is what he said. He said something alone those lines.

BYE!

Don't forget to make an annonymous suggestion! Please just do it. I am begging you! There is an annonymous selection in the drop down menu when you comment. Also, I guess I should mention that I will be looking at the suggestions often, so there will be future posts off of those!

7 comments:

  1. I see how to doo it now. I enjoy your blog.
    Keep up what you ae doing. i don't have any suggestions at this time...lucky you...lol Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I know this is an older post, but I just read it today and if you are still taking suggestions here is mine. I want to read a post about what you think the perfect guy for you would be like and how important each of those qualities/traits are. Like would you still be into someone even if he wasn't a jazz music fan (nor hater) but could show you how to swing dance?...ps I'm a girl...not some creepy guy trying to figure you out (...maybe I'm a creepy girl blog stalking you though...hahahaha..but no seriously, I swear I'm not creepy, just posting anonymously makes me feel like I'm creepy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion. A blog post has been written. :)
      You can view it here:

      http://thefunandcrazylifeofalix.blogspot.com/2012/05/finally-topic.html

      Again, thanks! :) I appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Why didn't your last relationship work out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post written!

      http://thefunandcrazylifeofalix.blogspot.com/2012/05/why-my-last.html

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Just finished the post. I would have done it yesterday but I was with your brother all day, so yeah that's already some insight into your topic suggestion. :)

      http://thefunandcrazylifeofalix.blogspot.com/2012/05/why-my-last.html

      Delete

Say nice things to me. :)