Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm stuck in my invisibility cloak...I can't get out!

Being invisible sucks. Really!

I know having the Invisibility Cloak would be cool and everything...but I just don't like the feeling of being invisible...because it really sucks.

Hi. My name is Alix Scott and I am invisble to all guys in the vicinity. Will this ever change? I don't get it. They all notice my friends....but me? Nope.
I just don't get it....
and it's been this way since......ever.



I might be complaining, but really why shouldn't I?

Why do the same girls keep getting asked out multiple times while not so even much as a glance is shot at me?

I used to do all the asking on dates. Then I stopped because I was sick of never being asked.
I haven't been on a date since.

Is it too much to ask to have a MAN step up to the plate for once? Instead of me always doing it instead.

I deserve to be asked out on a date. Right?


I don't think it's wrong of me to think I deserve that. I've been through a really rough past few years. I grew from it, I learned from it, and I was made a better person because of it. But am I the only one who can see that?

I value myself. I don't settle for less.

Welp, I am going to the institute stomp...so maybe, just maybe I won't be invisible tonight.
Who knows.....


I know I am complaining....

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)