Saturday, January 14, 2012

Grace just isn't my forte...


I changed the background of my blog to a valentines theme. But anyone with eyes can see that.

I figured I would just do a fun blog post before doing a homework blog post.

Last night was the institute stomp. It was a blast. I even sprained my ankle a little. I don't know how it happened, but about an hour in I was getting this pain. I went with my roommate Carly and my friend Alyse. She was in town visiting because she is coming back in the fall. She is a blast! I am excited for her to come down here again.
Did I get asked to dance? No.
Did I ask anyone to dance? No.


I know, I know....but grace just isn't my forte. I'm trying to make it my forte though. I hadn't been to a dance of any kind for almost 2 whole years...so being back in that scene was honestly a little weird. But it was still fun.

I should be asking guys to dance. But really, I am sick of it. Can't someone ask me for once? I think I expressed this in my post yesterday.

Last night they announced that the Valentine's Dance is guy's choice. I was honestly a little surprised because when I was in high school our V-Day dance was always girl's choice.
I want to be asked.

This is a pointless post..I am sorry. haha!

Anyway, I love opening up spotify to listen to Mindy Gledhill. I love her songs!

Currently, my favorite song by her is I Do Adore.




Bye now! I am going to do my homework blog post, and then probably watch the Miss America Pageant. Which I have only watched one other time in my life. I remember, because it's only been once. Not hard to remember something once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)