Friday, December 23, 2011

Zimmer. Not to be confused with Jimmer.

I lied! My next post will not be a letter to 2011. It's about the glorious and fabulous Hans Zimmer.
Who is this you ask?
First off..
I am probably going to friendly smack you if you really don't know who it is. He is one of the greatest composers of the modern day!

Ew!! People who listen to instrumentals are stupid! <----- Well for your info, it's what makes the movie that much more enjoyable. It sets the scene and mood.
So below I will have links to my favorite Hans Zimmer tracks! You should be able to recognize at least some of the music!














Blackbeard (the last video) is one of favorites by him. I can even play the first 2 minutes on the piano.

Now you know who Hans Zimmer is.

2 comments:

  1. He also did the soundtracks for the newest Pirates, Inception, and Batman. LOVE him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 3rd pirates clip (or whichever one is "barbosa is hungry" or something along those lines) was the song that I danced to in high school

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E6WtgRcWFg

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Say nice things to me. :)