Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Poetry

NOTE: There is no particular person I wrote this about. Just fyi.


Dear Prince Charming,

I've been waiting for you all my life.
Are you waiting for me too?
I'm hoping one day to be your wife,
so here's some clues for you.

I want to be the one you laugh with,
the one who sees you through.
I'm hoping you just aren't some myth,
and will cheer me up when I feel blue.

I want to be your best friend,
and one who tells the truth.
Let's stay in love until the end,
as if we're always in our youth.

When we fight we'll talk it out,
and end it with kiss.
There'll be no need to doubt,
because each day with you is bliss.

Then we'll want to have some kids,
and teach them right from wrong.
Life will be full of bids,
but I know they'll grow up strong.

Mommy and daddy will be a team,
and cheer our kiddos on.
Our family will be sweeter than cream.
Treasure the moments cause soon they'll be gone.

I want to grow old with you,
and be your only one.
Our love will still feel new.
Our journey on Earth is almost done.

Whoever gets to Heaven first,
I hope that we will say,
I've been waiting for you my love.
Have you been waiting for me too?



So..how was it?

I totally made this up as I went along, so I tried to make it have a direction the best I could. haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)