Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Time!

Oh hello! :)

Yeah life just keeps moving on! I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. I can't believe that this year has been as fast as it has! Which I am so thankful for.

I look back and wonder how it has been 2 months since I thought my life was falling apart. Wow, I was WRONG! Life is so much more different than I ever thought, but it's actually so wonderful right now! Nothing has really changed that much, but it just feels like something great is going to happen! I don't know what...but it feels pretty spectacular! What is that feeling called.....anticipation? Yeah probably. I just don't know what I am anticipating.

But I do know that my days in Tooele are numbered...(yes!). Maybe that's the anticipation? hmm I have no clue. 2 weeks until I am in Ephraim! :)

Well I have some random useless news for you. My car hates me even more now. On Monday, it decided to die on me at the bank. Mom got it up and running again. Ugh, but last night frustrated me to no end. The seat belt buckle broke!! I am so angry. I really don't like my car...why should I..when it hates me? I am really surprised it is still half alive. Seriously, it's been on it's last string for about 4 years.

2011 has been a good year overall. Not by the events, but because of the way I handled them. I am ready for 2012 though, and I have a feeling it will be a pretty swell year!
My next post will probably be a letter to 2011.
See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)