Saturday, April 28, 2012

Subliminality

The nature of this post will be very subliminal, as life sometimes is. Hey, it makes life that much more surprising.

Yes indeed, this means I will be telling you what has been going on in my life right now, though I won't be blatantly telling you. hehehe sorry...I like making my life into metaphors because it helps me have a better understanding of the situation(s).

Life is such a crazy road. Sometimes one that I can't bear to drive. While other times it's when I want to take the scenic route and laugh every moment of the ride. In the times where I can't bear to drive any longer, God sends me reasons to take the scenic route and gives me opportunities to laugh every moment of the ride. I won't give up, even if the skies get rough.

God loves me with a perfect love. All that I have been through, has taught what more I have to look forward to, and to live in the moment, and bask in all it's glory, no matter how long the joy lasts. If I live up the moments as much as possible, then I don't leave asking "what if?"

The "what if?" question is inevitably one of life's most awful tortue thoughts.
I have a "what if?" question on my mind right now, but it's lessening with each passing day. In a way that I don't fully understand, otherwise I would explain it to you.

You know that moment when you ask, "when will it be my turn"?
And then when you are reading your scriptures and you find the answer,
which leads to that moment when you feel the answer taking effect in your life?

You know that moment?!
I'm starting to feel like that might be going on right now.
No matter how long or short this particular moment might be, you better believe I am going to live it up!

Don't you just love the fact how you have no idea what I am talking about? I can guarantee that I could fit this blog post into many different things going on in my life right now. That's what is so great about it. The subliminality stays intact. I'm sure some of you may feel you have an inkling as to the things I have discussed...the only thing I have to say to that is... "hahaha are you sure you're sure?" Because really...this blog post is so subliminal that even the subliminal message is deeply subliminal. You think you may know....but you don't. And that's okay...because it's my life and not yours. Which I don't mean in a rude way at all.

God listens to our prayers, we just have to take the time to ask sincerely. Then, if we trust in Him, he will reveal to us a greater plan than we had for ourselves.

^This is the truth! Try it for yourself if you don't believe me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)