Thursday, February 23, 2012

dear boys 1

I saw this on my friend Ashley's blog, who got it from someone else's blog.

It's called "dear boys" and you write short little notes to boys.
So here it goes!

dear apparently in a relationship,

I guess it was wrong of me to just assume you were single.
I'm sorry.
I don't get why you want to talk about it...I feel like there is nothing to discuss.
But I wouldn't be opposed to it. :)



dear great and wonderful you,

You have been through so much in your life. You don't even have to tell me for me to understand that. It's all made you a better person. I didn't know you before you changed, but I know how much you have become strengthened as a spiritual and physical individual. You are awesome. Thanks for being there for me and just simply being a good friend. :)



dear silly,

You are silly. And you make class that much better. I just don't like you like I did a few weeks ago. It's moved more into just friends. I honestly am totally okay with that because I feel like our lives wouldn't really mesh that well, even though we do get along quite nicely.

dear dumb,

Stop being so dumb towards my friend. She just wants a clear answer from you. Stop confusing her.

dear whale,

Thank you for everything. Really. I just hope things aren't awkward now. I sure hope not. I still want to be able to talk to you as friends. Who cares about our history? I don't anymore. Go out there and find your eternal companion. At night I sometimes lay in bed and feel worthless and that no one loves me...and remember that you are the only one who has. It's just hard to remember that I am alone, even though I never imagined I would be still. Thanks for always treating me with respect.


dear pennsylvania,

I enjoy our chance to talk each week. I like how we can talk about ANYTHING! You somehow tolerate my incessant rantings on boys. I am so proud of you and all the work that you are doing. You will be home this year!  Keep on keepin on.


well that's it for today. helped release a little bit of confusion in my life right now. time for english class. yuck.

1 comment:

Say nice things to me. :)