Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh hi.

Oh hi. :)


I am a beautiful, fun, and loving daughter of my Heavenly Father. I am 20 years young and enjoying opportunities as they come to me. I am in love with the life God has given me. I have been blessed with quite the witty mind. I use vocabulary like dapper and dashing. I would rather sit in the library than in my apartment (although somedays I do prefer the opposite). I listen to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. I love the friendships with my friends and being friendly towards people who I barely know. I love going to church each Sunday. I am grateful for the opportunity to be at school.

Since coming down here to school, I have noticed the plethora of attractive men. I have some news for you, I am an attractive girl. I guess it shouldn't be news though because I know I am pretty. Totally being humble by the way.. How can I not be grateful for the face my Heavenly Father has given me? But anyway, yes there is an exorbiant amount of attractiveness down here, and I just have one thing to say to you:

You should get to know me. I am quite exquisite. :) 
(exquisite in a good way)

You should call me sometime. I would like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)