Monday, March 5, 2012

It's March?

Yeah....it's March now and I somehow managaed to miss most of a month of blogging.

Life is just a little weird right now and I don't know how well of a job I am handling it.
I feel like I am in some weird awkward stage. The kind of stage where life isn't really all that great, but it doesn't suck either. What is that called? Is there even a word?

If you have read some of my past posts, you know how much I long for the day when I feel someone is special to me and that I am special to him. You guys all know how much I want that. And I still do, but I have been trying to ween myself from freaking out over it anymore. As in, not letting it affect me the way that it has.

I have adopted the "be friends" policy. Then maybe I will get dates later on...

So far the "be friends" policy has gotten me more guy friends so I must be doing something right.

I'm on spring break already! This is crazy...its midterms and such now. Weird. I thought it would take forever for it to be in the middle of the semester already. Time has flown.

This is such a boring post.
Bye.

Oh yeah, Mumford And Sons is like the coolest ever. I'm just getting into their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)