Friday, August 10, 2012

92 Stuffs About Me

The other day at work while I was mopping the floor I thought: "Hey, I should make an about me blog post. Because people just LOVE to read about me." Obviously that last sentence was sarcastic. But I didn't feel like making a list. So I decided to do one of those facebook "92 truths about me" post. You know, because I'm cool, and you want to know about me and stuff.

92 Truths

NAME: Alix
AGE: 20 (21 in 7 days!)
BIRTHDATE: August 25

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage = water
2. last phone call = Stephen 
3. last text message = Stephen (on our ipod Pair app we share together)
4. last song you listened to = Roll Away Your Stone -Mumford and Sons
5. last time you cried = sometime recently. 
  
HAVE YOU EVER:

6. dated someone twice = yeah. as in going on a date with them twice. Not as in, dating an ex again.  (NO!)
7. been cheated on = Not that I know of.
8. kissed someone & regretted it? Nope. Not this "someone"
9. lost someone special = nope.
10. been depressed = there was this one time where it was really bad for like a week. but breaking up does that to people. at least to me.
11. been drunk and threw up = NEVER EVER EVER EVER!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. blue
13. gray
14. coral

WITHIN THE LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend = Lots!
16. Fallen out of love = HECK TO FREAKIN YES! And thank goodness too!
17. Laughed until you cried = just yesterday actually.
18. Met someone who changed you = nope.
19. Found out who your true friends were = I already knew most of them didn't care anyway. But that doesn't mean we still aren't friends at all.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = duh.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = indeed.

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Most of them. But with the other ones, we talk occasionally.
24. Do you have any pets = Cooper.
25. Do you want to change your name = no. and I never understood why people do that. Even with spellings.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = nothing. it's pretty standard for me to have no plans that day.
27. What time did you wake up today = 9:03 i think it was. but maybe it was 9:04..can't remember. ;)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = facebook
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = DISNEYLAND!!! :)
 30. Last time you saw your Mother = a few hours ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = umm wow...I am not telling.
32. What are you listening to right now = me typing on the keyboard, and the computer noises.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yeah. Probably at work.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = all the issues with school.
35. Most visited webpage = facebook.
37. Nickname = don't really have one.
38. Relationship Status = In a relationship. :)
39. Zodiac sign = virgo
40. He or She = she
41. Elementary =  west elementary school
42. High School = tooele high school
43. College = snow college
44. Hair color = blonde..but i dyed it light brown.
45. Long or short= usually longer ish.
46. Height = 5'2"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = well it's more than a crush! that's better! :)
48. What do you like about yourself? =  that i try my hardest to be optimistic
49. Piercings = ears. but they close up.
50. Tattoos = NEVER! That's grody.
51. Righty or lefty= Right.

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery= first and only would be wisdom teeth.
53. First piercing = ears
54. First best friend = her name is emily. Can't remember the last name.
56. First vacation = DISNEYLAND! (duh!)
58. First pair of trainers = what the heck?

RIGHT NOW: 

59. Eating = nothing
60. Drinking = nothing
61. I'm about to =  either play zoo tycoon...or watch What I Like About You
62. Listening to = didn't I already answer this? Yes!
63. Waiting for = a lot of things.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? = I'm sure I will feel like I should one day.
65. Get Married? = YES!
66. Career? = It would be nice.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = both. but hugs are more comforting.
69. Shorter or taller = taller
70. Older or Younger = older than me.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = problem solved. lol haaa Stephen..
73. Sensitive or loud = not too much of either
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant. 

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = never
77. Drank hard liquor =  never
78. Lost glasses/contacts = yeah
79. Sex on first date = never
80. Broke someone's heart = highly doubt it
81. Had your own heart broken = ouchie yes!
82. Been arrested = nope
83. Turned someone down = yeah
 84. Cried when someone died = not anyone I know of.
85. Fallen for a friend = nope.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself =  most of the time
87. Miracles = yeah
88. Love at first sight = No way!
90. Santa Claus = nope.
91. Kiss on the first date = nope.
92. Angels = yeah



P.S. Why did I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)