Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last Week of School

I remember that night.
I remember it well.
I tried to be funny,
but just thought "Oh well".


I have been in poem mode lately! haha!

That poem was about the only blind date I have ever been on. I was compelled to accept the offer my friend had made to set us up after I had done some facebook research.

That night was funny. I was trying so hard to not be obnoxious and I was trying to be as funny as I could, while still keeping it in my normal-ish range.

After the night was over I thought to myself "I haven't been on a date I actually enjoyed in awhile. But he is too cute for me, so I will probably never see him again. There is only a week left of school anyway."

I was willing to just let it all go. What were the odds of ever seeing him again anyway?
Our blind date was a group date..thank goodness (to ease the awkwardness of not knowing one another). But I didn't think I was proficient in how I displayed myself, so I kind of just went "Oh well" after it ended.

To my surprise, he asked me the next day if I would like to go rock climbing.

We've been dating pretty much ever since! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)