Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Alive.

Oh hey...how are you all doing? Not that I really expect you to respond....
But guess what?
                                                                 

I haven't really done a blog post in awhile. Oh sure, I've been posting churchy things up the wazoo....but I haven't actually just done a ramble post in awhile. 
Oh and before I get to far into whatever it is I am going to say (because I honestly have no idea at this point, just figured it was time to blog) I would just like to let you know that my post title is not because I almost died or something. Because I didn't. "I'm Alive" as in, here is a post that is all me.

But...I've been way busy. Boyfriend. Two jobs. Sleeping. That is how my summer has been going...which in other words means fantastically great! I should be able to afford school, if my financial aid goes through...if not, I'm screwed for this year. Which will tick me off because I am already behind. Dad was a victim of ID Theft this year, and that has screwed EVERYTHING up. Yup, including financial aid. So here's hoping the school sees past all that and gives me the full amount even though the deadline passed. We've seriously been trying to work all this out since tax season...and we are still dealing with it. :/ Super frustrating.

My favorite times of this summer have been with Stephen. Duh...of course! ;)

[I am trying to put a picture of us in this space right here...but it keeps going up to the first part of this post....dumb.]

Yeah...I don't know...maybe I've become blogger impaired or something....because I am definitely having a hard time putting this picture where I want it. Okay so now I am putting more pictures in and trying to put them on the sides of the post, because apparently that's all I know how to sort of do. Just kidding...that looked horrible..so I will just keep the one. With two pictures, it was hiding words. Can't have that on a blog.

Tomorrow is Pioneer Day and will be the 3rd summer in a row that I haven't dedicated my life to band. :D I'm not upset about that at all, even though I never hated band that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)