Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Wish List

When summer ends and school begins, I always complain about how my summer sucked. This year...that is so not happening.

I WANT TO:

*Dance in an empty parking lot...or learn how to anyway. I can't dance. :/ (I've really dreamed of doing this for such a long time..it would be a bummer to never actually do it.)
*Learn how to rock climb better...which entails going more.
*Go to Snowbird and ride the alpine slide and zip line.
*Make cool videos
*Go to Ensign Peak (I've never gone!)
*Lagoon
*Go places I've never gone.
*Go to a waterpark.
*Stargazing
*Ice Skating
*Go to the new City Creek Center
*Make dinner with a special guy.
*Save as much money for school as I can.
*Go to Timpanogos Cave
*The Leonardo
*Fall in love (hahaha don't tease me k?)


Let's see how many I can accomplish. :) Here's to summer. Best summer of my life? I hope so...   :)


Update on 06/09/12:

Well, for it only being a month since school ended, I've got quite a bit crossed out. :)

Update on 07/07/12:

It's been just about a month since I updated this list, and I've only accomplished one thing. :/ But I have saved quite a bit for school, I just don't know how much I will be able to save in another month.

Update on 12/04/12

Now that it's winter I decided to update the list of accomplishments more. It was a very eventful summer and did most everything I wanted to. Best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)