Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dear Rachael,

Your question...well statement with an exclamation point, was:



My reply is:

This was in my fortune cookie on Friday:



And yes, I have been. Extremely lucky! Which is so not normal for me. Me? Lucky?
Oh shoot...does my fortune not come true if I tell people? Is this why I have been terminally blessed with bad luck? Because I share my wishes and such with people? 

So....tell you about my love life eh?

It's going pretty great actually. :)

Okay.... more like fabulous!


I know, I know...I'm being so vague. How about I make it up to you?

I'll make you a video about our Lagoon adventure we are going on next weekend! 

Good plan? Yes?

Oh, on a related note: I haven't taken any pictures, because I'm lame like that. But oh, there will be pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)