Wednesday, March 20, 2013

That Classic Feel


I am totally in love with big band music. It reaches my soul at a very deep level. I swear I have a place in my brain specific to jazz music. Not just music in general..but jazz music.

Anyway, one of the most important parts to me about wedding reception is the atmosphere I design. I've got this perfect vision that isn't complex at all. Part of that atmosphere includes music. So if/when you come to my reception...you will know that I picked each and every song on that list. And you will know that I picked all those songs because they each bring a classic feel.

Anyway, when randomly looking up some more Glenn Miller music, I came across this one. I can't believe I've never heard this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)