Monday, February 11, 2013

To Crave or to Stay Sane

I don't know what it is, but within the last few weeks I have been slowly starting to crave the summer sun. I've been craving anything summer. Or, at least..late spring..which is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of year.
 
CURSE EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER TALKING ABOUT DISNEYLAND!

The more people talk about it, the more I crave it. Eventually when I don't do something about it, I feel unproductive, lazy, and upset. So..often, you might find me planning imaginary trips trying to find the best deals on hotels and tickets. I know that is weird...but seriously..it helps. Also, watching youtube videos seem to help...though if it was anything like yesterday, it made it worse!

I was literally almost crying watching freakin youtube clips of the rides! I was sad that I hadn't seen any of the new stuff there. Like Star Tours 2, or the Little Mermaid..or Buena Vista Street...or Cars Land...or...or.... you get my point. I haven't seen anything and it's driving me nuts!

To make this matter even worse, as I was walking home from my lame-o stats class, a song came onto my ipod and I was like...holy freak, this would make the perfect background song to an adventure to Disneyland!

This song gave me the fever bad today!

You've got it now...don'tcha?! ;)

1 comment:

  1. you're going through disneyland withdrawals :'( i hate those so much! i wish i can help!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say nice things to me. :)