Friday, January 25, 2013

The Creative Bug

When I get the creative bug, I just always have this huge urge to go all out in whatever it is that I want to do.
Sometimes it's blogging (which is becoming more rare nowadays), sometimes it's making a food I've never made before.
But mostly...


It's making videos. I know some you have seen my videos before, and I know they aren't anything to rave about. BUT....I want my videos to become that way someday. You see, if I had the proper equipment, you can bet your bottom dollar I would probably drop out of school (which is no good) because I would spend all my days documenting the "cool" things I would be doing. Oh yeah, I would be super stylish looking with my hair in a high sock bun while wearing a cute baggy shirt, leggings, and combat boots (the cute ones) if I could pull them off. 

That's the dream. 
To travel to places I've never been and make amazing videos for the world to rave about.
 
 
 
I have a couple video projects stored in my mind right now, and as soon as I get my hands on the camera I am currently desiring, I will get to work.  And then I will share with you.

My Inspirations:


This song really gets my creative juices going


Well, that's all I have time for right now. See ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say nice things to me. :)